- Develop valid and reliable assessments aligned to the CSTA K–12 Computer Science Standards.
- Develop valid and reliable formative and summative assessments for programming languages beyond Java, such as Python, C#, etc.
- Develop an online repository of assessment items for K–12 computer science teachers.
- Develop a community of practice surrounding the use of assessment in computer science classrooms.
- Design and deliver professional development to increase K–12 computer science teachers’ assessment literacy.
Home » computer science » CS Education » Google CS Engagement » Research » New Research Report Calls for Better Assessments for Computer Science Education