on this day in 2015. The goal of this network was, and continues to be, to provide people interested in consuming podcasts related to education one location to discover great podcasts created by educators.
Since our launch, which included ten established education podcasts, we have added 11 new podcasts to our line-up. One of the ways we're celebrating our first birthday is by announcing our latest addition to the network, The Kindergarten Kiosk Podcast. You can read the complete announcement here.
There are two ways you can help celebrate our first year.
Rate and Review
First, and most importantly, rate and review the shows you're subscribed to in iTunes or your podcast directory of choice. Your honest ratings and reviews help our shows become more discoverable. Ratings and reviews also provide our hosts and content creators with encouragement to continue to create informative and engaging content.
Join the Party
Tonight, April 29, 2016, from 8:00 PM to 11:00 PM EDT the Education Podcast Network will broadcasting LIVE on Blab.im. You can join us here as well:
The purpose of tonight's Blab event is to allow you the listener to meet and interact with your favorite education podcast hosts. We will have an active chat and we will also welcome many of you into the conversation to speak with the hosts you've made a part of your learning and your life.
Our scheduled guests for tonight include:
- 8:00 - Theresa Stager (#PrincipalPLN Podcast)
- 8:20 - Jethro Jones (Transformative Principal)
- 8:40 - Daniel Bauer (Better Leaders Better Schools Podcast)
- 9:00 - Jeff Bradbury (Educational Podcasting Today & TechEducator Podcast)
- 9:20 - Mark Barnes (Hack Learning Podcast)
- 9:40 - Jason Bodnar (Principally Speaking Podcast)
- 10:00 - Adam Jones (AdamJonesEd Podcast)
- 10:20 - Josh Allen (Dads In Ed Podcast)
- 10:40 - Jennifer Gonzalez (The Cult of Pedagogy Podcast)
Without you, the Education Podcast Network would not exist. Thank you for being hungry to consume content related to your profession and thank you to our member podcasts for all the hard work and dedication it takes to create relevant content that is making a difference in the lives of so many educators.