29 years ago, Mark Modesti was a driver at UPS. Today, he uses 29 years of expertise from working within UPS’s walls to improve supply chains within other companies. His professional responsibility to shake up organizational systems puts him in a constant collision course with the undeniably human resistance to change. Yet, through this, Mark Modesti has learned time and time again that the greatest value always comes after the greatest trials, tribulations – and trouble.
In this episode you will learn:
- Think. Solve. Do.
- The importance of tension
- Do you own your vision?
- Builder vs Fixer mindset
- Why you should look for trouble
- What are you really capable of?
- Why fear is a sign you’re on the right path
- Don’t underestimate what you can do
- 70-20-10 learning
- Importance of mentorship and community
from The Better Leaders Better Schools Podcast: Leadership Insights | Principal Radio | School Administrator | Daniel Bauer http://ift.tt/1rTCnfd