It's time to fill the Mastermind! I'm opening up some slots for the mastermind. Now's your chance to get in and experience what Terri has experienced. I can't wait for you to join! a href="http://ift.tt/1WsxzGw">So, click here to set up a call!
Terri Walker is the Principal of Buckland School in Buckland Alaska. She is also a member of the transformative mastermind. Today, she shares her experience in the mastermind.
- Felt stagnant after 25 years in education, thought about retiring.
- Mastermind was breath of fresh air.
- Goals help you focus on things that matter.
- Ability to talk about what matters to us, and how we can work together to solve them.
- It does take some out of my income but it is worth it.
- This is something I need right now. I need the motivation and support of the mastermind.
- I would encourage anyone old or new to seek [this mastermind] group and it would be beneficial.
If you’re thinking about joining the mastermind, click here to set up a call and let’s talk about getting you the support you need to be your best!
from Transformative Principal http://ift.tt/1P8iVW3