Better Leaders Better Schools guest Jeremy Rogoff has been an educator in rural, urban, district and charter schools. He was also a Coro Leadership Fellow and an All-Conference pitcher at Washington University in St. Louis.
His teaching career started in Clarendon, Arkansas and continued at KIPP DC: College Preparatory, where he was inspired to co-found KickUp. He’s helped secure partnerships, attract investment, and generate interest in KickUp’s vision among K-12 teaching populations.
In this episode you will learn:
- Get out of the way and remove obstacles
- Building. Measuring. Learning.
- How to make PD meaningful.
- Importance of serving others.
- Importance of listening.
- Are you communicating with clarity?
- Partnerships are enticing, but maybe not the right thing.
- How 2 week experiments improve success.
- Keys to effective meetings.
Do you need accountability?
Text BETTERMASTERMIND to 33444
Daniel wants to work with you
and help you accelerate
your leadership development
and increase your impact.
Text PHRASES to 33444 or click the link above.
from The Better Leaders Better Schools Podcast: Leadership Insights | Principal Radio | School Administrator | Daniel Bauer http://ift.tt/28MOHbN