Scott Beebe is the founder of My Business on Purpose where he teaches business leaders to be be successful. He also teaches families how to create a family vision mission and value at Create a Family Vision.
- Being a pastor is like being a leader anywhere else.
- We want to change their hearts.
- What are those things?
- Vision Story - Vision statement is pretty pointless. Vision story is what is exciting.
- It’s ok for people to not be into the vision.
- Hiring. Need to give them the vision. Not hiring on a whim.
- Shareholder letter from Jeff Bezos
- Mission Statement - Not some catchy thing that sounds good.
- Highlight key action words in vision story. The mission statement is what drives you to get out of bed. It is the vision story in summary.
- Unique to who you are.
- 15 words max, memorizable.
- What is unique about your school? Use that to your advantage.
- What do we want our family to look like in 5–10 years? That will affect what our school looks like.
- What do we want our students to look like 28 years from now?
- “We exist to…” Mission statement
- “I see…” Vision story
Show notes on TransformativePrincipal.com
Download Paperless Principal.
from Transformative Principal http://ift.tt/1YAhTEk