Today I am honored to interview Kimberly Miles about our Mastermind Group. If you're interested in the Mastermind, please visit http://ift.tt/1ODQJ6a to set up a call with me to join the mastermind.
- Narrow my focus to prioritize what I value and what is most
- Hold myself accountable
- Bounce ideas off like-colleagues
- Recommend it for those who are looking to refine your practice.
- Do your work at a more effective level.
- Narrow down to your priorities.
- Worth the time and money because I am investing in myself. We serve others so much, and this allows me to focus on improving myself, too!
- Not just about hard data, but also about soft data. Stories that students bring with them are just as relevant.
- Strengths finder and helps me Look at areas I could refine or enhance.
Show notes on TransformativePrincipal.com
Download Paperless Principal.
from Transformative Principal http://ift.tt/1ZojSKp