Today is another Mini-Monday episode ... 32 to be exact.
I discuss the last two chapters of Creativity, Inc.
- Lessons learned from a Disney-Pixar merger
- What does your office say about you?
- Get great results (with the same staff)
- How to run notes day
- The key question that drove the solutions of Notes Day
KickUp: KickUp is a professional learning data analytics company that provides an easy-to-use platform to help school leaders optimize their PD resources and efforts by:
- Soliciting and synthesizing teacher input on PD needs
- Creating an intuitive, simple dashboard of needs so leaders can take immediate and informed action to support teachers
- Measuring and reporting on the impact of those efforts over time
Schools, districts, and charter networks leverage KickUp’s platform and consultative support to synthesize data so that all stakeholders--administrators, coaches, and teachers--can monitor progress, identify meaningful professional learning actions, and demonstrate and share impact.
This conference hosts professional learning and networking events for educators serving in teaching and leadership roles. The next WGEDD conference is October 14 and 15 in beautiful Kansas City, MO. The conference is a two-day eventsfeaturing world class learning and presenters such as Todd Whitaker, Pernille Ripp, George Couros, Kenneth Williams, Tom Murray, Joe Sanfelippo, Angela Maiers, LaVonna Roth, Garnet Hillman, Shannon McClintock Miller, and Erin Klein to name a few.
Audbile: Try over 180,000 titles on any smart device or computer. I've downloaded and enjoyed books by Charles Duhigg, Zig Ziglar, Tony Robbins, and Gary Vaynerchuk so far.
from The Better Leaders Better Schools Podcast: Leadership Insights | Principal Radio | School Administrator | Daniel Bauer http://ift.tt/2a5MDbb